Set an alert and we'll tell you when more tickets go on sale.
Take flight through the heart of the city
Book in Advance & Save - tickets include:
• Standard admission to the London Eye at your selected time slot on the day of your choice
• 30 minute ride in one of the 32 high tech glass capsules
• Access to the London Eye 4D cinema experience *Temporarily Closed
Standard Tickets allow you entry to the London Eye via the Standard entrance.
During the online booking process, you will be asked to book a specific time slot. This is the time you will gain entry into the queue line for the London Eye, rather than the time you will board. We suggest to allow around 45-60 minutes for a standard ticket to complete the queue line, and around 20 minutes for a fast track ticket (see Fast Track tickets).
The Lastminute.com London Eye is centrally located in the heart of the capital, gracefully rotating over the River Thames opposite the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, making it an iconic part of London’s skyline. At 135 metres, the Lastminute.com London Eye is the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel, with 40 kilometre panoramic views in all directions (that’s as far as Windsor Castle on a clear day!). Due to the rotation, you will get a consistently shifting perspective and 360 views of famous landmarks including Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, the Tower of London and more ...
Capsules are completely enclosed and climate controlled to offer an enjoyable experience whatever the weather.
Did you know...?
• The idea was conceived and designed by Marks Barfield Architects and launched in 2000
• At 135m, the Lastminuite.com London Eye is the world’s largest cantilevered observation wheel
• The 32 high tech capsules can carry 800 people each rotation
• It has won over 85 awards for national and international tourism, outstanding architectural quality and engineering achievement. In fact, it has become the UK’s most popular paid for visitor attraction
PLEASE NOTE CAPSULE CAPACITY HAS BEEN REDUCED TO 12 FOR THE TIME BEING WHILST SOCIAL DISTANCING REMAINS A FOCUS
Due to COVID 19 restriction, some experiences within the attraction may not be available
Summary of Opening Times
Open daily: Mon-Sun 11am-6pm
Other tickets for the London Eye
The Lastminute.com London Eye - Standard Ticket (Same Day)
The Lastminute.com London Eye - Fast Track Ticket (Advance)
The Lastminute.com London Eye - Fast Track Ticket (Same Day)
London Eye River Cruise (Same day) London Eye River Cruise (Advance) London Eye & River Cruise (Advance) London Eye & River Cruise (Same Day)
One rotation on the London Eye will take around 30 minutes
May 20th, 2021
December 31st, 2021
The London Eye
Child age: 3-15 • Children under 3 years old go free but will require a ticket as ‘under 3’ • Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
Tickets are not currently available. Set an alert and we'll tell you when more tickets go on sale.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.