Log in
Sign up
Open SidebarMENU
logo
Log in
Sign up

Get $15 Rush tickets to ‘53% Of’ in New York on TodayTix

June 14, 2022 by TodayTix
Facebook icon
Share
Twitter icon
Tweet
Email icon
Email

The name of this new play at Second Stage Theater isn’t a typo of a sale price. 53% Of is the percentage of white women who voted for Donald Trump in the 2016 election, and playwright Steph Del Rosso examines them and the other 47% in a tale of two women’s groups. One group, the ladies of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, are preparing their town for a presidential visit. The other group, the ladies of Brooklyn, are planning a revolution that might not actually be one. This play may have 53 in the title, but you can get same-day Rush tickets on TodayTix for just $15.

Find out how to get Rush tickets to 53% Of below!

How to get Rush tickets to 53% Of in New York

To get $15 Rush tickets to 53% Of, download the TodayTix app. The app is available for download on all iOS and Android devices.

At 10 a.m. each performance day, a limited number of Rush tickets will become available on a first-come, first-served basis. Rush tickets are same-day seats for that afternoon or evening’s performance, available at an exclusive low price.

To access Rush tickets, you need to “unlock” Rush in the TodayTix app before the Rush opens. Go to the 53% Of page on the TodayTix app and select “Unlock now.” Share that you’ve unlocked Rush on social media to support the show!

Rush tickets can sell out quickly, so you’ll want to be on the app at 10 a.m. for the best chance of securing Rush tickets. You can set an alert to be notified when Rush opens each performance day.

Unlock Rush for your chance to get $15 tickets to 53% Of today!

Want to see more shows? Check out our roundup of all the current Rush and Lottery programs available to enter.