8 Things We Love About Teatro ZinZanni
Have you seen a Teatro ZinZanni production before?
If yes, you know you need to go back.
If no, what are you waiting for?
Teatro ZinZanni is Seattle’s very own magical dinner theater meets circus experience, and we couldn’t be more excited about it. We could honestly go on about it for ages, but we distilled all of our shades of excitement into a simple list of eight things that make Teatro ZinZanni so awesome:
1. It’s described as “the Kit Kat Club on acid.”
And we all love a good Cabaret one-up!
2. The “dinner” part is gourmet.
The performers dazzle you for three hours and you’re gonna expend a lot of energy screaming and clapping so you’ll need the extra fuel.
3. And then of course, there are the performances.
What are they doing with their bodies? (And also how?)
4. Welcome to Wonderland, or whatever.
Because we all love a good Alice one-up, too.
5. The room is one big fancy beautiful circus tent.
Yeah, it’s like pretty cool.
6. Did we mention the costumes yet?
Because those are also a thing.
7. But also the actual performances though.