16 Inspiring Songs To Get You Through Midterms
It’s midterm season. The coffee supplies are low and the stress is high. Don’t worry, we’ve got your playlist covered. Here are 16 songs that will get you through these tough times. You can do it!
1. Tomorrow – Annie
Tomorrow is only a day away! You can do it!
2. Climb Ev’ry Mountain – The Sound of Music
You are almost at the top of Mt. Midterms. Climb!
3. My Shot – Hamilton
Education is an opportunity. Rise up!
4. Dear Professor Thompson (Parts 1 & 2) – Ordinary Days
Deb has some great advice on how to ask for extensions.
5. Nine to Five – 9 to 5: The Musical
Whether you’re working 9 to 5 (or 5 to 9,) you aren’t alone. We’re all in this study group together.
6. It Won’t Be Long Now – In The Heights
Spring break and summertime are just around the corner!
7. I Wish I Could Go Back to College – Avenue Q
Just a little reminder that someday you’ll want to be back in school. Enjoy it while you can.
8. A Little More Homework – 13
In the most literal sense, we all have a little more homework to do.
9. Monkeys and Playbills – [title of show]
Jeff and Hunter struggled writing their musical just like you are struggling to write your essay. Just “scoop out and image monkey” from your smart little head!
10. What You Want – Legally Blonde
Party life is tempting, but be strong!
11. The Speed Test – Thoroughly Modern Millie
If Millie can type that fast, so can you. Race to the finish!
12. To Break in a Glove – Dear Evan Hansen
Your hard work will pay off, it just takes a little time.
13. Fake Your Way to the Top – Dreamgirls
Don’t know what you’re doing? Fake it until you make it!
14. Seize the Day – Newsies
No more procrastinating. “Don’t be afraid and don’t delay!”
15. Bring on Tomorrow – Fame
You are ready: midterms and graduation are almost here. You can make a difference, it’s not too late.
16. One Day More – Les Misérables
Your battle cry to get you through your last all-nighter. One. Day. More!