Featuring over 30 locations!Take this two-hour walking tour in downtown Chicago and visit sites from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, The Untouchables, The Dark Knight, The Bear, and more!
• Visit the infamous theater venue from Public Enemies, where Billie worked at a nightclub reception
• Get a glimpse of Harold Washington Library, featured in Ocean’s Eleven
• See sites from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, including the Chicago Board of Trade, the Calder’s Flamingo Statue, the Art Institute of Chicago, and the spot where the parade was filmed
• Relive iconic scenes featured in Blues Brothers
• Visit Bruce Wayne’s penthouse, the site of Harvey Dent’s fundraiser, and Harvey Dent’s office building, all seen in The Dark Knight
November 19th, 2022
January 10th, 2026
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.