NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER THE LOTTERY.
By submitting this entry with a phone number, you are giving TodayTix permission to contact you via SMS Text, Email or phone regarding this entry. Your participation in the Lottery is subject to the TodayTix standard terms and conditions, which you can be viewed by visiting todaytix.com/terms/au
1. These are the terms and conditions of entry to a ticket ballot for the chance to be offered the right to purchase up to two (2) tickets at any one performance of HAMILTON at Her Majesty’s Theatre Melbourne (the Lottery). By entering the Lottery you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Lottery is a series of ticket ballots and the term 'lottery'/'lotteries' is only used in a brand sense. No gambling is involved and the ‘prize’ of the right to purchase tickets itself has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for money or other consideration.
3. The Lottery is operated by TodayTix Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 65 628 868 397) care of c/o International Accounting Solutions Pty Ltd, Suite 1003 Level 10, 28 Margaret Street Sydney 2000 (TodayTix).
4. No purchase or payment is required to enter the Lottery.
5. To enter the Lottery you must either reside in Australia and/or be able to attend the relevant scheduled performance in Melbourne and be aged 18 years or older.
6. You can enter the Lottery:
b) by following the prompts on the TodayTix website before 1pm AEDT/AEST Thursday each week.
7. Choosing to enter for either one (1) or two (2) tickets at any one performance of HAMILTON holds no bearing on your chances of being drawn as a winner.
8. Beginning 12:01am AEDT/AEST Friday 4 March 2022, and every Friday thereafter, entries will open, and winners of the Lottery will be selected at random by a computerised process and will be notified by email, SMS Text or Phone at 1pm AEST/AEDT on every Thursday immediately before the start of the following week of the relevant scheduled performances of the relevant Lottery (the Drawing).
9. Subject to clause 11, you can enter the Lottery for as many performances as you wish, but you can only win the Lottery for each performance once. Each entry will be for one performance only, and your entry cannot be rolled-over or exchanged to a Lottery for another performance.
10. Limit of one entry per person per performance. Multiple entries for the same performance by the same person may result in disqualification.
11. If you enter the Lottery through the TodayTix mobile application you can earn one (1) extra entry into the same Lottery that you have entered if you share the auto-filled post on Facebook and another one (1) extra entry if you share the auto-filled post on Twitter and another one (1) extra entry if you share the auto-filled post on Instagram.
12. You acknowledge and agree that the Lottery is a chance to win the right to buy tickets to HAMILTON at an exclusive Lottery price, and not a chance to win tickets to the performance itself.
13. If you are notified as being a winner of the Lottery, you will have one (1) hour from the Drawing to claim and purchase the tickets offered (the Acceptance Time). The tickets offered will be for the performance selected at the time you entered the Lottery, and you cannot change or request tickets for another performance.
14. If you do not claim and purchase the tickets offered within the Acceptance Time, then another winner will be selected at random by a computerised process and will be notified by email on the Thursday immediately before the start of the week of the relevant scheduled performances of the relevant Lottery (the Second Drawing). This process will repeat every hour after the Drawing until the earlier of 5:00 pm that day (Closing Time) or a winner claims and purchases the relevant tickets offered. If a winner has not claimed and purchased the relevant tickets by the Closing Time, TodayTix reserves the right to contact entrants at random for the purpose of offering the relevant tickets.
15. Any tickets purchased through the Lottery will be subject to TodayTix’s standard terms and conditions of purchase (see: www.todaytix.com/terms/au) and the terms and conditions of the relevant theatre owner. Conditions of Entry to the venue also apply.
16. Tickets purchased through the Lottery cannot be exchanged, refunded, or resold. Photo ID that matches the correct winner's name is required.
17. Where a performance is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated due to intervening circumstances, TodayTix will make reasonable endeavours to contact affected lottery winners in a timely manner and inform them of options available. Available options are made at the sole discretion of the Producer or Venue, and may include a full refund or exchange.
18. To the extent permitted by law:
a) TodayTix will not be liable for any loss or damage you suffer as a result of entering the Lottery unless caused by TodayTix’s gross negligence or wilful misconduct; and
b) TodayTix’s cumulative liability to you for any loss or damage whatsoever which arises under or in connection with these terms and conditions or participation in the Lottery, and whether by way of an indemnity or statute, in tort (for negligence or otherwise), or any other basis in law or equity, is limited to the value of [$100] in aggregate.
19. TodayTix accepts no responsibility for:
a) any undelivered ‘winner’ emails or push notifications, including those sent to your junk email folder; or
b) late, lost, incorrectly submitted or misdirected entries, for any technological malfunction or failure, internet traffic congestion, or for outdated or incorrect contact details by which the entrant cannot be contacted.
20. To the full extent permitted by law, TodayTix excludes all warranties, terms, conditions or undertakings, whether expressed or implied, from these terms and conditions.
22. TodayTix reserves the right to cancel, suspend or change the Lottery at any time without notice.
23. Employees of TodayTix, its agents or anyone professionally connected with TodayTix and their immediate family members are not able to enter the Lottery.
24. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of the State of Victoria. TodayTix may in its absolute discretion amend any of these terms and the terms of any Lottery subject to any applicable law.
25. The individual prize value is AUD$10 per ticket. The total prize value for all tickets offered in the HAMILTON Lottery is a maximum of AUD $140,000 if all tickets are claimed and purchased by winners.
26. The Lottery is authorised under NSW Authority Number TP/00731 and NSW Permit Number NTP/03375
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.