About Majestic Theatre
The Majestic Theatre was originally built in 1927 by real-estate magnates, the Chanin Brothers, as part of a three-theatre complex that also included the Royale (a mid-sized house) and the Theatre Masque, now the John Golden (a small house). The Majestic, a large musical house, complemented the other two venues, enabling producers to move shows based on their ticket sales to the most appropriately-sized venue. In 1930, the Chanins transferred ownership of all three houses to the Shuberts.
New York, NY 10036View on Google Maps
Transportation & Parking
Icon Parking (225 West 44th Street, New York, NY 10036)
E42nd Street- Port Authority Bus Terminal
3Times Square- 42nd Street
RTimes Square- 42nd Street