John Golden Theatre
About John Golden Theatre
The John Golden Theatre was originally built in 1927 as the Theatre Masque by real-estate magnates, the Chanin Brothers, as part of a three-theatre complex that also included the Royale and the Majestic. In 1930, the Chanins transferred ownership of all three venues to the Shuberts. In 1937, when John Golden assumed its management, he renamed it after himself, the third playhouse to bear his name. The Shuberts took back control of the theatre in 1946, turning it into a film house for two years before restoring it to legitimacy in the late 1940s.
New York, NY 10036View on Google Maps
Transportation & Parking
Icon Parking (249-253 West 43rd Street, New York, NY 10036)
E42nd Street- Port Authority Bus Terminal
3Times Square- 42nd Street