TodayTix 2019 Student Scholarship
We’re looking for all arts-loving college students! TodayTix believes in supporting the next generation of the arts and wants to support the education of the stars of tomorrow. The winner of our annual scholarship will be selected based on the essay submission and meeting all of the requirements. The winner will be contacted by email and will be featured on our website.
The winning student will need to show proof that they meet the eligibility criteria before being awarded the scholarship prize to ensure fairness for all who
- Must be majoring or minoring in theater, journalism, or English studies
- Must have an average 2.5 GPA or equivalent grades
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program at an accredited university or college in the United States
- Scholarship must be listed on your university’s or college’s website
The scholarship is one-time and designed to help with the tuition expenses of the winning student. It is required that the winning student put the scholarship award towards furthering their education in keeping with the terms and conditions below. If you wish to apply for the scholarship but cannot find it on your university’s or college’s website, please ask the office of scholarships to list our scholarship first.
Describe how the arts (theater, dance, music, opera, comedy) have impacted your life.
Scholarship value: $1,500.00 USD
Deadline: July 30, 2019. Deadline has now passed. Thank you for your entries!