6 Ways to Celebrate Oct. 3 Like the ‘Mean Girls’ Cast
What day is it, you ask? It’s Oct. 3, aka “Mean Girls” Day. The Broadway cast has a slew of events and promotions to celebrate the unofficial holiday, and check out our suggestions for making your day as fetch as possible.
1. #OOTD like your favorite character.
2. Take a timeline-worthy photo of the “Mean Girls” milkshake at Black Tap NYC.
3. Be, like, so vintage and listen to the cast recording on vinyl.
4. Look back on when the movie and the Broadway casts became besties.
5. Re-watch the cast performing “Stupid With Love” on “Late Night with Seth Meyers” all day.
6. Be grool and #DotheLilo Challenge.