Social Ambassadors Year 2 Applications!
You’ve got a voice, so let’s hear it.
Applications will reopen in the Summer of 2018 – if you’d like to talk to our team about the programme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We’re offering a unique opportunity for six theatre fans to be TodayTix Social Ambassadors – a group of people who want to have their voices heard. Our Social Ambassadors programme is for the next generation of theatre goers and creators who want to have a new conversation about the industry, how people view it and why. To find out more about what you could experience with the programme, check out what our previous Ambassadors thought of their experience.
“We’re thrilled to welcome a brand new group of Social Ambassadors to TodayTix. Now in its second year, this programme provides young people with exclusive once-in-a-lifetime opportunities to See Theatre Differently. We’re really excited to find six new Ambassadors who are ready to have an incredible year with TodayTix. They’ll share their experiences with the world, creating an online discussion about why theatre brings together so many different elements of culture.
This year, our programme will also support the National Youth Arts Trust, who with the help of donations, provide theatre experiences and training to those who cannot afford to fund themselves. We’re very proud to support and promote their incredible work.”
– Merritt Baer, CEO of TodayTix
If you want to create videos, blogs and social content to share with the entire TodayTix audience, apply below.
Join us for an amazing year!
Our Social Ambassador programme gives a platform to young people who want to be creative online, as well as on stage. Six lucky entrants will be chosen to be part of a TodayTix Squad for a whole year and will be celebrated at a special event in July! If selected, you’ll be seeing West End theatre for free, gain experiences such as on-camera presenting, taking amazing photos for Instagram and writing fun and informative blog content.
As we want to make sure you can get the most out of your year with us as an Ambassador, we have orchestrated some incredible benefits for you, including:
- You’ll see a LOTS of theatre! We’ll be offering you tickets regularly to all kinds of shows throughout the year.
- Want to try being a presenter, writer or photographer? Whatever your skill set, successful applicants will get the chance to develop these skills and more alongside our team.
- Tickets to Press Nights and other exclusive events in London.
- Participation in exclusive TodayTix video content – going backstage at shows, meeting cast members and other show creatives!
We want you!
If theatre is your life and you want to encourage and inspire more people to get involved in our industry and see more shows, then we want you to join us. Here are a few other things we’re looking for:
- Active profiles on social media, inc. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Snapchat.
- The ability to create fun/engaging content, and yes, funny Tweets count 🙂
- You’ve got a good knowledge of theatre and pop culture; you know your Palace Theatre from your Other Palaces.
- Being tech savvy & creative are a must.
- You’re a proactive and reliable person.
- You’ll need access to your own laptop & camera.
- To get the most from the programme, you’ll need to able to create at least one piece of content per month and/or attend an event, as well as live in or easily travel to London.
We will provide as many opportunities for each Ambassador as possible, but the programme is also what you make of it. If you want to boost your profile, get your face, name and ideas out into the public, we’re here to help you do that. Apply today to have your voice heard and inspire the next generation of performers, artists and fans.
Please read our TERMS AND CONDITIONS.