West Side Story on Sydney Harbour
About West Side Story
West Side Story exploded onto Broadway in a sensational storm of exuberant dance and wistful romance.
This year, the landmark musical takes the iconic stage at Handa Opera on Sydney Harbour, with famous songs including ‘Tonight, ‘I Feel Pretty’ and ‘America’ ringing out into the balmy night air.
Featuring fireworks every night and a pop-up venue with comfortable grandstand seating, you’re sure to have a night to remember.
Raise a glass as the sun sets and drink in the view as you share a meal in one of the five bars and restaurants on site. Then sit back to enjoy the enthralling show, complete with live orchestra hidden beneath the dramatic stage and state-of-the-art sound design so you’ll hear every note.
Encounter the wildness of youth and ecstasy of love as this modern day Romeo and Juliet unfolds under a starlit sky. On the mean streets of New York's West Side, two rival gangs strut their stuff. But when a Jet falls for a Shark, the stage is set for a rumble.
From the award-winning toilets through to the spectacular stage, Handa Opera on Sydney Harbour “ticks every box imaginable for a Great Night Out” (Time Out).
17 April will be a relaxed performance, captioned and audio described. Guests are allowed to come and go from their seats and venue lights will remain on at low levels. Some lighting or sound features of the show may also be adjusted minimally. For more information, call the Opera Australia Box Office on 02 9318 8200 or email email@example.com.
2 hours & 30 minutes, including one interval.
West Side Story on Sydney Harbour tickets on TodayTix
Tickets are not currently available. Set an alert and we’ll tell you when more tickets go on sale.
TodayTix and Opera Australia are thrilled to offer $40 Rush tickets (+ $5 per ticket fee) to "West Side Story" on Sydney Harbour. Every performance day, on a first-come, first-served basis, a limited number of mobile Rush tickets will be made available. To unlock this feature, we simply ask that you spread the word on social media through our app.
TodayTix and Opera Australia are thrilled to offer $40 Rush tickets (+ $5 per ticket fee) to "West Side Story" on Sydney Harbour.
Every performance day, on a first-come, first-served basis, a limited number of mobile Rush tickets will be made available. To unlock this feature, we simply ask that you spread the word on social media through our app.Learn more.
Once you unlock, the feature will remain unlocked for that show until you make a purchase. Unlocking does not guarantee availability for that day. Tickets are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Rush price is subject to change.
TodayTix Rush Terms and Conditions
In order to unlock and access the 'Rush' section of the app, you will first be asked to post content via your registered account with Twitter or Facebook from within the TodayTix app. Although such content will never involve your endorsement of a third party product or service (other than the then-current production featured on the locked screen) please do not proceed to post such content unless you agree with all of it. Unlocking the Rush section of one production will not unlock all Rush programmes in the app, only the production specified. You may purchase up to two (2) tickets for the featured show title once these are marketed within the Show section of the app. You must then pay for the ticket(s) without delay to secure them.
- These are the Terms and Conditions for participants in the ‘TodayTix Rush’ sales promotion operated by TodayTix Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 65 628 868 397) care of C/O Penguin Management Services Pty Ltd, Level 1, Suite 104, 4 Columbia Court Baulkham Hills NSW 2153 (TodayTix). By participating in TodayTix Rush you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- TodayTix Rush is neither endorsed by nor in any way associated with: (i) Apple Inc.; (ii) Google Inc.; (iii) Facebook Inc.; (iv) Twitter Inc.
- All references to "app" in these Terms and Conditions refer to the ‘TodayTix – Melbourne’ mobile application which is compatible with iPhone, iPad and Android devices and can be downloaded from Apple's App Store (either iPhone or iPad version) or Google Play (Android version). You must open a registered account via the app in order to participate in TodayTix Rush. You can open a registered account via the app at https://www.todaytix.com/download.
- To participate in TodayTix Rush and purchase tickets through the TodayTix Rush section of the app you must reside in Australia and be aged 18 years or older.
- To unlock and access the TodayTix Rush section of the app, you will on each occasion first be invited (but not required) to post content about TodayTix Rush to your registered account with Twitter or Facebook from within the app. Such content will be an endorsement of the then current musical/theatrical performance featured on the locked screen of the TodayTix Rush section of the app, but not an endorsement of any other third-party product or service. By posting the content you agree to its language and representations.
- Your decision to post content will not affect the ticket(s) available to you in the TodayTix Rush section of the app and/or their price. Once you have posted the content or elected to unlock without sharing, the app will display a payment page to pay for the discounted price ticket(s). You must then pay for the ticket(s) without delay to secure them.
- Discounted price tickets sold through the TodayTix Rush section of the app are for the stated performance time of the featured musical/theatrical performance which will always be later on the same date. The discounted price tickets are very limited in quantity and subject to availability sold on a 'first come first served basis'.
- Tickets for a stated performance will not be available through the TodayTix Rush section of the app if there is less than one (1) hour until the start of the performance, or if all the discounted price tickets have been sold.
- You may only purchase up to two (2) discounted price tickets for a stated performance through the TodayTix Rush section of the app.
- All tickets purchased through TodayTix Rush will be subject to TodayTix’s standard Terms and Conditions of purchase (see: www.todaytix.com/terms/au) and the terms and conditions of the relevant theatre owner.
- You acknowledge and agree that TodayTix makes no representation to you or gives any warranty that you will be able to purchase any tickets through TodayTix Rush, and the ability to purchase tickets through TodayTix Rush will be subject to availability.
- To the extent permitted by law, all instructions within the TodayTix Rush section of the app will form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent permitted by law:a. TodayTix will not be liable for any loss or damage you suffer as a result of participating in TodayTix Rush unless caused by TodayTix’s gross negligence or willful misconduct; andb. TodayTix’s cumulative liability to you for any loss or damage whatsoever which arises under or in connection with these terms and conditions or participation in TodayTix Rush, and whether by way of an indemnity or statute, in tort (for negligence or otherwise), or any other basis in law or equity, is limited to the value of [$100] in aggregate.
- TodayTix accepts no responsibility for:a. any undelivered emails or push notifications, including those sent to your junk email folder; orb. late, lost, incorrectly submitted or misdirected entries, for any technological malfunction or failure, internet traffic congestion, or for outdated or incorrect contact details by which you cannot be contacted.
- To the full extent permitted by law, TodayTix excludes all warranties, terms, conditions or undertakings, whether expressed or implied, from these terms and conditions.
- Employees of TodayTix, its agents or anyone professionally connected with TodayTix and their immediate family members are not able to participate in TodayTix Rush.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of the State of New South Wales. TodayTix may in its absolute discretion amend any of these terms of TodayTix Rush subject to any applicable law.
View full terms and conditions