Apocalypse Meow: Crisis is Born at Malthouse
About Apocalypse Meow
Get ready for imminent cat-astrophe. Everyone’s favourite Wandering Star returns to glory in the silly season, bursting onto the Merlyn Theatre stage with a sizzling hot band, a swag of satire, childhood dreams and maybe even a mythical donkey.
Meow Meow’s chaotic carousel lights up with wild anthems, originals and a lullaby or two. These aren’t your typical Christmas carols. A glorious antidote to Christmas pandemonium, hilarious and heart-wrenching, "Apocalypse Meow: Crisis is Born" gleefully eviscerates traditional rituals, and unearths unexpected magic in the mayhem.
Recommended for ages 12+. Contains some adult content.
Apocalypse Meow: Crisis is Born at Malthouse tickets on TodayTix
Tickets are not currently available. Set an alert and we’ll tell you when more tickets go on sale.
Once you unlock, the feature will remain unlocked for that show until you make a purchase. Unlocking does not guarantee availability for that day. Tickets are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Rush price is subject to change.
'TODAYTIX RUSH' PROMOTIONAL TERMS
- These are the Terms and Conditions for participants in the ‘TodayTix mobile Rush’ sales promotion for Malthouse Theatre operated by TodayTix Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 65 628 868 397) care of C/O Penguin Management Services Pty Ltd, Suite 1102, Level 11, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (TodayTix). By participating in TodayTix Rush you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- TodayTix Rush is neither endorsed by nor in any way associated with: (i) Apple Inc.; (ii) Google Inc.; (iii) Facebook Inc.; (iv) Twitter Inc.
- All references to "app" in these Terms and Conditions refer to the ‘TodayTix – Melbourne’ mobile application which is compatible with iPhone, iPad and Android devices and can be downloaded from Apple's App Store (either iPhone or iPad version) or Google Play (Android version). You must open a registered account via the app in order to participate in TodayTix Rush. You can open a registered account via the app at https://www.todaytix.com/download.
- To participate in TodayTix Rush and purchase tickets through the TodayTix Rush section of the app you must reside in Australia and be aged 18 years or older.
- To unlock and access the TodayTix Rush section of the app, you will on each occasion first be invited (but not required) to post content about TodayTix Rush to your registered account with Twitter or Facebook from within the app. Such content will be an endorsement of the then current musical/theatrical performance featured on the locked screen of the TodayTix Rush section of the app, but not an endorsement of any other third-party product or service. By posting the content you agree to its language and representations.
- Your decision to post content will not affect the ticket(s) available to you in the TodayTix Rush section of the app and/or their price. Once you have posted the content or elected to unlock without sharing, the app will display a payment page to pay for the discounted price ticket(s). You must then pay for the ticket(s) without delay to secure them.
- Discounted price tickets sold through the TodayTix Rush section of the app are for the stated performance time of the featured musical/theatrical performance which will always be later on the same date. The discounted price tickets are very limited in quantity and subject to availability sold on a 'first come first served basis'.
- Tickets for a stated performance will not be available through the TodayTix Rush section of the app if there is less than two (2) hours until the start of the performance, or if all the discounted price tickets have been sold.
- You may only purchase up to two (2) discounted price tickets for a stated performance through the TodayTix Rush section of the app.
- All tickets purchased through TodayTix Rush will be subject to TodayTix’s standard Terms and Conditions of purchase (see: www.todaytix.com/terms/aus) and the terms and conditions of the relevant theatre owner.
- You acknowledge and agree that TodayTix makes no representation to you or gives any warranty that you will be able to purchase any tickets through TodayTix Rush, and the ability to purchase tickets through TodayTix Rush will be subject to availability.
- To the extent permitted by law, all instructions within the TodayTix Rush section of the app will form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent permitted by law:a. TodayTix will not be liable for any loss or damage you suffer as a result of participating in TodayTix Rush unless caused by TodayTix’s gross negligence or willful misconduct; andb. TodayTix’s cumulative liability to you for any loss or damage whatsoever which arises under or in connection with these terms and conditions or participation in TodayTix Rush, and whether by way of an indemnity or statute, in tort (for negligence or otherwise), or any other basis in law or equity, is limited to the value of [$100] in aggregate.
- TodayTix accepts no responsibility for:a. any undelivered emails or push notifications, including those sent to your junk email folder; orb. late, lost, incorrectly submitted or misdirected entries, for any technological malfunction or failure, internet traffic congestion, or for outdated or incorrect contact details by which you cannot be contacted.
- To the full extent permitted by law, TodayTix excludes all warranties, terms, conditions or undertakings, whether expressed or implied, from these terms and conditions.
- Employees of TodayTix, its agents or anyone professionally connected with TodayTix and their immediate family members are not able to participate in TodayTix Rush.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of the State of Victoria. TodayTix may in its absolute discretion amend any of these terms of TodayTix Rush subject to any applicable law.
View full terms and conditions