The Company does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use the Service. If you are under 13, you may not register or send any information about yourself to the Company, including your name, address, telephone number or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information.
In the event that the Company learns that it has collected personal information from a child under age 13, the Company will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that the Company might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us (please refer to the section “Contact Information” below).
About Non-Personally-Identifying Information and Personally Identifying Information
Collection, Use and Disclosure of Non-Personally-Identifying Information
We collect NPII user information to enhance your experience using the Service. We use aggregated (gathered up data across all user accounts) information to develop and improve your experience using the Service. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, we are better able to design this Service to improve your experience, both in terms of ease of use and content, and in providing you with advertising that is targeted to your interests. We use data analytics collected by the systems described below to determine which areas of our Service you prefer based upon the frequency of your visits and engagement with those areas. We may make assumptions based on your browser provided data to target relevant content and advertising to you. We may also use geographic information based on your presented IP address to target relevant content and advertising. Additionally, we may share this aggregated information with other third party business partners.
The data analytics we use are as follows:
- Web Beacons. A "Web Beacon" is an object that is embedded in a web page. It is usually invisible to you but allows site operators to check whether you have viewed a particular web page or email communication. We may place Web Beacons on pages of this application and in emails we send to you. You may not decline Web Beacons. However, they may be rendered ineffective by declining all cookies or modifying your Device setting to notify you each time a cookie is tendered and permit you to accept or decline cookies on an individual basis.
- Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interaction with the Service. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your Device from our web server or a third party service provider, is active only while you are connected to the Service, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter.
Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personally-Identifying Information
As defined above, PII is information that can be directly associated with a specific Service user. The Company does not collect PII about you except when knowingly provided by you. For example, we will ask you for information, such as your name and email address when you register to use the Service and when you purchase tickets.
When you do provide PII to the Company, you are sharing that information both with the Company, as well as business partners and vendors providing hosting and other services to the Company. In addition, if you provide any PII via an advertiser promotion, please be aware you are directly providing your PII to that advertiser.
Listed below are additional ways in which we may use your PII:
- We may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys. If you participate, we will request certain PII from you, such as your name and email. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you, therefore, have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. If you choose to participate, we may share the PII you provide with third parties, such as the business partners or vendors with whom we have partnered to conduct the contest or survey.
- We have features that allow you to send an email to yourself and/or others about an item on our site. If you choose to use our email referral service, you will be required to provide the email address or addresses that will be used in the notification. Upon form submission, an email will be generated to your recipient(s) inviting them to visit the site you have recommended.
- We may email you about products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us, please follow the instructions at the bottom of the email for opting out.
- We disclose PII if: (1) required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order; (2) we believe in our sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud, to protect the property or other rights of us or other users, third parties or the public at large; or (3) we believe that you have abused the service by using it to attack other systems or to gain unauthorized access to any other system, to engage in spamming or otherwise to violate applicable laws.
You always have the option not to provide PII to the Company. If you choose not to provide such information, you can still visit the application, but you may be unable to access certain parts of the Service.
Credit/debit card information is never shared with third parties beyond the payment processor. We do not store your credit card number or security code on our servers, though it may transit through our servers as it passes to the payment processor. (Please refer to section “Payment Processing” below for more information).
Posting PII to the Public
If you post PII on the Service in certain areas (blogs, message boards etc.) that may be viewed by other users or the public, we urge you to use good judgment and not post PII that you do not want other users to know. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS OF PRIVACY OR OTHER HARM RESULTING FROM YOUR VOLUNTARY DISCLOSURE OF PII.
Information Collected by Mobile Applications
Our Service is provided through an application on your Device. You agree that we may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your Device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to such Device (“Device Usage Information”). Device Usage Information may be both PII and NPII. In the case of Device Usage Information that is PII, we treat it as such.
The following Device Usage Information may include, but is not limited to the following:
- Uour preferred language and country site (if applicable)
- Your phone number or other unique device identifier assigned to your Device.
- The IP address of your Device
- The manufacturer and model of your Device
- Your mobile operating system
- The type of mobile Internet browsers you are using
- Your location (please refer to section “Your Location Data” below for more information).
- Information about how you interact with the Service and any third party website links
- Information to allow us to personalize the services and content available through the Service
We may use Device Usage Information in the following ways:
- To operate and improve our Service
- To create aggregated and anonymous information to determine which Service features are most popular and useful to users, and for other statistical analyses;
- To customize the content or services for you, or the communications sent to you through the Service.
Your Location Data
In order to get the most out of our Service we need to process your approximate location from time to time. The types of location data that will be processed are your latitude, longitude, cell tower ID, etc. Your location data will only be processed for as long as necessary in order for us to provide any location specific services. After this, the data will be deleted.
You can choose not to allow us to process your approximate location at the time you connect to the Service, or any time after that either by changing the settings on your Device. Please note, that if you choose not to allow us to process your location data, we may not have enough data in order to provide you with the full benefit of the Service.
Collection and Use of Information by Third Parties
The Company uses commercially accepted security measures to protect any PII provided by you to the Service (please refer to section “Payment Processing” section below for more information regarding credit/debit card payments). Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your submitted information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to our site, and you do so at your own risk. We will not be responsible for any damages directly or indirectly caused by an unauthorized third party’s ability to view, use or disseminate PII.
The Company urges you to keep your password in a safe place and not to divulge it to anyone. Remember to log off your account and exit our application when you have finished your visit to our site. This is to ensure that others cannot access your account.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us here.