Discover the many secrets of this New York City icon! Close to a million people pass through Grand Central Terminal every day, yet very few know the many stories and secrets which you will learn on this tour. On this unique walking tour you will discover the origins and history of the Beaux Arts train station, from its glittering glory days to disrepair and modern quests to save it. Our top rated tour guides will make you experience what most miss: its hidden features, design quirks, and much more. Whether you pass through it every day on your morning commute or stroll through the Grand Central for the first time, you are sure to leave having learned, seen, and experienced something new and extraordinary. This tour of Grand Central Terminal is great for history or architecture buffs alike.
• Discover the secrets of one of NYC’s most iconic buildings
• Learn about the design flaw as large as Grand Central’s main concourse
• Find one of NYC’s most elegant cocktail bars formally an office, a speakeasy and a jail
• Peek into the entrance of the glass walkways
• Locate Grand Central’s hidden tennis court
• Decipher the hidden symbols of the family that built Grand Central
• See what’s left of Grand Central’s lost movie theater
December 26th, 2023
February 4th, 2024
All Ages. (Ages 3+ are free)
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.