Lunt- Fontanne Theatre
About Lunt- Fontanne Theatre
Built in 1910 as the Globe and renamed the Lunt-Fontanne in 1958 in honor of the famed acting couple, this handsome theatre is now owned by the Nederlander Organization. From mid 1932 until 1957 this theatre was a movie house with its entrance on Broadway. At this time Roger Stevens and Robert W Dowling restored the house to legitimacy by completely redoing it in an elegant 18th century style. The entrance was now returned to its original 46th Street location and the theatre was renamed the Lunt Fontanne.
New York , NY 10036View on Google Maps
Transportation & Parking
Quick Park (223 West 46th Street) Champion Parking (251 West 45th Street)
E50th Street (8th Avenue)