About Cort Theatre
The Cort Theatre was built by and named for John Cort, general manager of the Northwestern Theatrical Association, a theatre circuit centered in Seattle with playhouses scattered throughout the western US and British Columbia. A fugitive from a vaudeville comedy team called Cort and Murphy, Cort moved from performing to management in the 1890s. The Shuberts acquired the theatre in 1927, two years before Cort’s death.
New York , NY 10036View on Google Maps
Transportation & Parking
Icon Parking Systems (145 West 47th Street) Central Parking (155 West 48th Street)
R49th Street (7th Avenue)