About Booth Theatre
Lee Shubert built the Booth Theatre in partnership with the producer Winthrop Ames. Named for the actor Edwin Booth (1833-1893), brother to the infamous John Wilkes Booth, the venue was actually the second New York theatre to bear this name. The first was built by Booth himself in 1869 on 23rd Street and 6th Avenue. Ames intended to present the most challenging and prestigious productions possible here.
New York, NY 10036View on Google Maps
Transportation & Parking
Icon Parking (225 West 44th Street) Champion Parking (251 West 45th Street)
E42nd Street- Port Authority Bus Terminal
3Times Square- 42nd Street