Duke of York’s Theatre
About Duke of York’s Theatre
The theatre, which opened on 10 September 1892 with Wedding Eve, was built for Frank Wyatt and his wife, Violet Melnotte. Initially called the Trafalgar Square, the name was shortened to Trafalgar in 1894 and the following year became the Duke of York's to honour the future King George V.
London, WC2N 4BGView on Google Maps
Transportation & Parking
Parking available at St. Martin's Lane Hotel NCP Car Park. There is no on street parking available. Bus Routes: 24, 29 or 176