Win Free Theatre In May, With TodayTix!
Imagine seeing a bunch of amazing shows and then having someone else pick up the bill. Well this May, TodayTix is offering one lucky customer the chance to win a whole month of theatre for free!
We’re offering the customer who has purchased the highest number of tickets in the month of May a full refund! That’s every ticket, no matter the cost, refunded! And that’s not all. We’re offering nine runners up a £100 TodayTix gift card just for seeing the theatre they love.
You could see a show once a week or every day (including each matinee too!), and we’ll still pay for each one. For full terms and conditions on how to take part, see below.
Fill this May with theatre with Rush tickets from £15, a saving of up to 45% on the fabulous “Dreamgirls” and so many more great offers. If you want to see more theatre, and get it paid for, get ready for the chance to win Free Theatre In May!
Here’s a quick look on how to take part:
Only purchases for performances in May will qualify. Purchases must take place between 2nd May and 31st May.
A maximum number of two tickets per transaction will count towards the running total.
Participants must attend all performances.
A maximum of two performances a day will be counted.
Transactions using credit or vouchers will not qualify toward your running ticket total.
Any Rush tickets purchased will qualify – Lottery tickets will not.
Please read the full Terms and Conditions below:
- The “Grand Prize” will be awarded to one winner, and will be a full refund in the amount of the purchase price of all qualifying tickets purchased by the winner. The Grand Prize can either be claimed in TodayTix credit or a full cash refund.
- The “Runner Up Prize” will be awarded to the succeeding nine participants with the most qualifying tickets, and will be one £100 TodayTix voucher (valid for one year).
How to Enter:
Participants must purchase a qualifying ticket in the specified time period for any London performance taking place before 01.06.18. A “qualifying ticket” is defined in the competition rules. The “specified time period” runs from 00:01 on 02.05.18 until 23:59 on 31.05.18. A “London performance” is defined as a performance sold via TodayTix within the London geography.
- There are no restrictions on the number of tickets that can be made per qualifying transaction; however, in a multi-ticket transaction, a maximum number of two tickets will counted towards the participant’s running ticket total. The value of any tickets purchased in addition to the maximum of two qualifying tickets cannot be redeemed as part of the Grand Prize.
- Participants must attend the performance for the tickets to be considered qualified.
- If a participant attends more than two performances in a single day, only the first two performances will be considered qualifying.
- All purchases must be paid in GBP – no credit or vouchers may be used on any qualifying transactions.
- All purchases must be made on one TodayTix account. Multiple accounts may not be combined to create a winning score.
- Tickets purchased through a TodayTix Lottery will not count towards a participant’s final qualified ticket total.
- Tickets purchased through any TodayTix Rush will count towards a participant’s final qualified ticket total.
- The prize value of the Grand Prize will be limited to £3,000. The winner will receive a maximum refund of two tickets per qualifying transaction.
- The Promoter of this competition is TodayTix Ltd, Studio 2, 123 Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3BX.
- This competition will run from 00:01 on 02.05.18 until 23:59 on 31.05.18 (‘specified time period’).
- The competition is open to UK residents only aged 18 years or over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Winners will be notified by email within three business days of the closing date. The winner must accept the prize within three days of notification, otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
- If the winner of the Grand Prize selects to receive a cash refund, this will be made by bank transfer to the winner within 5 days of accepting the prize. TodayTix will not be responsible for any taxes associated with the prize.
- If the winner of the Grand Prize selects to receive TodayTix credit, this will be applied to the winner’s TodayTix account within 24 hours of accepting the prize.
- In the rare event of a performance being cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, any tickets purchased for this performance will still be considered qualified.
- In the event of a draw, the day and/or time of day of transactions will be used to determine the winner. The participant who made their last purchase at the earliest time will be deemed to be the winner. This applies to both Grand Prize and Runner Up Prize positions.
- All winners (Grand Prize and Runner Up) who claim their prize agree to allow TodayTix to publish a listing of their qualified performance schedule.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no part(s) of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- No responsibility is accepted for any entrants that are incomplete or that do not meet all requirements laid out in these rules.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any tickets purchased as part of this promotion are subject to standard TodayTix terms and conditions.