Colin Michael Morgan got into acting as a kid because he was highly active and had a loud voice. Now, he’s using those natural skills in a big way in Citadel Theatre’s production of the hit comedy Vanya & Sonia & Masha & Spike. Colin plays the goofy, charismatic (and often shirtless) Spike in Christopher Durang’s Tony Award-Winning play, which is running in Lake Forest until May 28th. Since Colin and the cast are having a blast putting on the show, we asked Colin to take us through a journey of a typical show day so we could join in on the fun!
1. “I start my day at the Fulton Street collective where I work as the member coordinator leasing private artist spaces.”
2. “It’s an excellent place to practice the fighting stance I make up.”
3. “Shaving daily because I’m a werewolf.”
4. “Love the cast. This is all of us out during tech. We’re close.”
5. “They help me decide which underpants I should wear.”
6. “I’d rather wear this!!!! (it doesn’t fit right #inappropriate)”
7. “Always finding places to hide in my undies between scenes. (Equity fence pictured)”
8. “Prince Charming deep lunging into Citadel’s excellent upcoming season.”
9. “The cast on their way to a sweet party at intermission. (Thanks for the pic, Judy!)”
10. “What I look like driving home most days on my way back into Chicago.”
See the hilarious Colin Michael Morgan and the rest of the stellar cast of Vanya & Sonia & Masha & Spikeat the Citadel Theatre. You can save 50% on tickets to the production through TodayTix!