In our pursuit of the perfect night, we believe there’s nothing quite like theater.
We’re redefining the way you see theater. Through effortless access to the best shows, insightful guidance on what’s playing, and thoughtful service at each moment along the way, we want you to discover the best that your city has to offer on a regular basis.
Operating in the world’s most iconic theater markets, we secure the best discounted and full price last-minute tickets available for the most sought-after shows in New York City, London’s West End, Toronto, the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Seattle, Philadelphia, Connecticut, Boston, Washington D.C., Chicago, Houston, and Dallas + Fort Worth.
Since launching in New York City in December 2013 by two life-long friends and Broadway producers, we’ve amassed partnerships with more than 450 theater institutions globally. These include but are not limited to: The Public Theater, MSG Entertainment, Roundabout Theatre Company, Cirque du Soleil, Blue Man Group, Manhattan Theatre Club, The Metropolitan Opera, BAM, Nimax, Really Useful Theatres, Kenneth Branagh Theatre Company, Royal Court, Goodman Theatre, Lyric Opera, SHN, American Conservatory Theater, Geffen Playhouse, Center Theatre Group, LA Opera, Canadian Opera Company, National Ballet of Canada, Canadian Stage, Arena Stage, Woolly Mammoth Theatre Company, Huntington Theatre Company, A.R.T., Goodspeed Musicals, Hartford Stage, Opera Philadelphia, The Kimmel Center, Alley Theatre, Theatre Under the Stars, AT&T Performing Arts Center, Dallas Theater Center, and The Cliburn.
What People Are Saying
- Press & Media
Their emphasis on mobile technology and clarity in pricing will lure younger consumers.
An app that solves the biggest annoyance with buying theater tickets
The Uber of Broadway tickets.
[A] standing-ovation-worthy service.
The app has unlocked a new generation of theatergoers.
I was impressed by how easy it was to pick between dozens of theater shows and their many showtimes.
- TodayTix Launches "Broadway Backstory," a Podcast Series Sharing the Exclusive, Untold Stories Behind Hit Broadway Musicals
- The Royal Court and TodayTix Launch UK's First Mobile Rush Ticketing Programme: "Rush The Royal Court"
- TodayTix Announces $9 Million Series B Funding Co-Led By Walden Venture Capital and TYLT Ventures
- Theater Ticketing App TodayTix Launches First-Ever Mobile Lottery Partnership in San Francisco’s Theater History with SHN Theatres
- TodayTix Expands to the West Coast
- Making West End Tickets More Accessible
- First-Ever Mobile Lottery for the West End
- TodayTix Launches in London's West End
- International Sensation "Fuerza Bruta" Announces an Exclusive Mobile Lottery Partnership with TodayTix
- TodayTix's Mobile Lottery for "Fun Home" Debuts with more than 1,400 Entries Making it the Most Successful Lottery in Broadway History
- This Season's Most Anticipated Musical "Fun Home" Announces an Exclusive Mobile Lottery Partnership with TodayTix
- The Public Theater Extends World Premiere Musical Hamilton
- TodayTix Completes $6.1 Million Series A Financing
- The Public Theater and TodayTix Announce an Innovative New Partnership for Free First Preview Tickets
- On the Town and TodayTix Announce First Ever Mobile Broadway Lottery
- TodayTix Releases Android App
- TodayTix Announces Unprecedented Mobile Ticket Lottery "3 PennyTix"
- Broadway Goes Mobile with Sleek New Mobile App
TodayTix is interested in partnering with top productions to list their inventory on our services.
TodayTix is always looking for innovative services and partners to expand our platform.